11 may 2011

Chimera (WIP)

Llevaba mucho tiempo buscando esta figura y al final la he encontrado :-)
Aunque no juego a Confrontation desde que desapareció, esta es una de esas figuras que quería comprarme sólo por el placer de pintarla.
---------------
I had been looking for this figure for a long time and finally I´ve found it :-) I haven't play Confrontation since it disappeared, but this is one of those figures I wanted to buy just for the pleasure of painting it.





Probablemente la coloque sobre una base de Impetus. Si algún día me apetece (y tengo tiempo) podré jugar a Impetus Fantasticus. Si no, simplemente quedará bonita en la vitrina.
---------------
Probably I´ll place it on an Impetus base. If someday I feel like (and have time), I can play Impetus fantasticus. If not, it will just look pretty nice in the showcase.

Nos vemos!

3 comentarios:

  1. That's a nice figure, great character to her.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Impetus fantasticus?? If it doesn´t exist it should :-D
    Great looking sculpt.
    Greetings
    paul

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Tambien puedes utilizarla para tus juegos gladiatorios!! :)

    ResponderEliminar