2 may 2011

Stylish blogger Award!



Many thanks to Javier at War, Mini Ship Gaming and Land War in Asia for their nominations for a Stylish Blogger Award!

Now I have to:

1.- Thank and link back to the person giving you the award.
Done!

2.- Share seven things about yourself.
  • I was sef-introduced into this hobby.
  • The first mini I painted was a bretonian Grail Knight.
  • I think the best part of this hobby is to seek information and organize a new project (probably this is why I have started too many...).
  • Lately I'm becoming a painter instead of player...
  • I found assembling miniatures and making conversions as an absolutely relaxing activity.
  • I´m married and my wife beat me on a "How freak you are?" test.
  • Almost 2 months ago I had a son. He´s the best thing I´ve done and I´m very proud of him. Hope I could share this hobby with him in a future :)
3.- Select 10-15 blogs who you think deserve this award.
4.- Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.
I´ll do my best!


Nos vemos!

2 comentarios:

  1. You have been nominated by me for the Stylish Blogger Award. Click through to my blog for details.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Congratulations! I agree, the fellow doing Wargaming the Age of Wars needs to do more Samurai!

    Christopher

    ResponderEliminar