17 feb 2015

Tsukaiban - Battered markers for Lion Rampant

Finalmente he dado una base decente a estas dos figuras. No sabía muy bien qué hacer con ellas, pero ya he encontrado un uso: marcadores de "Battered" para Lion Rampant.
----------------------------
I´ve finally done a decent base for this couple of figures. I was not very sure about what to do with these figures, but I´ve already found a use: "Battered" markers for Lion Rampant.








Cuando una unidad falle su chequeo de cohesión colocaré la figura delante. Creo que es una figura apropiada, ya que son mensajeros, y sobre la mesa dará la sensación de que la unidad está recibiendo nuevas órdenes.
-----------------------------------

 When a unit fails his cohesion test I´ll put one of these figures in front of it. I think it´s a very suitable figure, as they represent messengers, and it will look on the table as if the unit is receiving new orders.



Nos vemos!

2 comentarios: